Terms of Business
Goods and Ordering The Collectarea web site is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the web site. In the unlikely event of an item being sold by the time you place your order we will inform you by return email.
Our Guarantee All items advertised on this web site are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise and to the best of our knowledge. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
Please contact us prior to placing an order on line if you have any specific questions or further details relating to the item specifics.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased you should contact us by email within 10 days of receipt of the goods, the item can then be returned to us provided that it is in the condition as sent for a full refund** of the purchase price. If returning an item from overseas please request further information regarding Customs declarations, failure to do so may result in financial penalties incurred by the customer. If an item of return is not notified to us within 14 days it will be considered as sold, we regret that return postage costs are not refundable.
- The refund offer does not apply to any goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after the receipt of the goods by the purchaser.
- We supply items for collectors; display purposes only and such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
** Please note if the item has been posted/shpped at our cost (under free shipping) we will deduct the actual postage cost from the refund.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance of Orders No contract will exist between you and Collectarea until we have received full payment from you and we have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Delivery Charges Delivery in the UK is a flat fee £10 ; this will be a standard Royal mail delivery service including insurance. However should you wish next day deliver please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with the price, which will be added to your total invoice.
Items sent to Europe will have a £20 postal charge. Items sent elsewhere worldwide will have a £20 postal charge. All Items are sent standard delivery, should you wish a faster premium service please contact us and we will provide you with the additional cost, which will be added to your final invoice. Items sent to the African Continent will be sent via Data Post only and carry a further insurance fee to the cost of the customer.
Payment Collectarea currently accept payment via:
Wire Bank Transfer (see below) Sterling, U.S. Dollars, Euro. When placing an order with payment by bank transfer, please do not make the transfer payment until you order is confirmed directly by phone or email. The automatic email confirmation sent to you after your order is to confirm receipt of your order and not confirmation of availability.
International Money Orders and Bank Drafts.
Collectarea cannot be held responsible for sudden changes in foreign exchange rates.
Copyright All photographs on the web site are the property of Collectarea and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Electronic Disclaimer Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing of any specific item.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all the items shown available for sale?
Yes. The website is updated every day and as items are purchased they are marked as sold, Please above T & Cs
Please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age as we will only sell goods to over 18s Underage sales – the legislation The Criminal Justice Act 1988 , as amended by the Offensive Weapons Act 1996, makes it illegal to sell the following items to anyone under 18 years old:
- any knife, knife blade or razor blade
- any axe
- any article that has a blade or is sharply pointed, and which is made or adapted for causing injury to the person
Can I have a condition report on an item?
Yes. Please email email@example.com specifying the stock number(s) and requesting a condition report.
How do I pay for items?
Secure online Bank transfer or postal cheques
Do you guarantee your items?
Yes. A full refund will be given if an object is not as described our reputation is
very important to us
Can I view the items
Yes, please contact us and we can arrange an appointment with you.
How can I keep track of the new items that you have in stock?
Register online and new stock alerts will be sent direct to you